LIHEAP at Frankfort Township

9:00 AM - 3 PM

The following documentation is required to apply for assistance:

Gas and Electric bill
Social Security Card for everyone in the household
ID or Driver’s License
Income for all household members for the last 30 days
If there is no income, any Household member age 18 or older will need proof that they are or are not receiving benefits from DHS (Public Aid) and IDES (Unemployment)
Print out from other agencies:
– Food stamps
– TANF – cash assistance
– General assistance
– Social Security
– Veterans Assistance
– Medical cards
– Other public aid
Mortgage statement or Deed and tax bill, if applying for furnace assistance

Hide In List: